Why Get Organized?
Perhaps you are:
- Tired of wasting time everyday trying to find things.
- Overwhelmed with all the stuff that has accumulated in your home or space.
- Maybe your spouse, or another important person in your life has asked you to get organized.
- Tired of wasting money to buy things you know you have but can’t seem to find.
- At a point in your life where you just want less.
- Or you are seeking some clarity and you know that your clutter is preventing you from getting there.
- There are as many reasons as there are people. It doesn’t matter why you have decided to get organized, the question is what to do about it? You probably considered doing it yourself, but you more likely need help, or you wouldn’t have found us. 🙂
So How Does Organizing Work?
It starts with a consultation.
- During the consultation I am looking for the hidden potential that lies within your space.
- I am listening to you share what works, what doesn’t work about that space, and all the things that bother you.( I love how much information I can learn just from listening to you share.)
- While you are talking, I am already thinking of possible solutions, and I will share them with you right then.
- We can discuss the possibilities together, this prepares us for what will take place on our work day.
- If there is preparation to do, we’ll discuss that too. Homework is not required, but many clients want to get the ball rolling. I can give you some baby steps to get you started, or if you prefer you can just save it all for our work day – that’s fine too.
- Consultations are $25 for one hour.
We get started!
- I will know enough to determine about how long it will take to get your space(s) organized.
- Then we schedule our work day(s) at a time that works best for you.
How Long Does it Take?
- Time estimates are based on how long a job will take with ONE organized assisting you. The price will vary depending on your specific space. What is “a lot of stuff” to one person, is only “some” stuff to another. (That’s what the consultation is for!)
- More organizers can be included to expidite the project, depending on the size of the space, and upon availability of the additional organizers. The cost for additional organizers increases per hour, and although time decreases, the overall cost will stay about the same.
- Work Sessions are generally scheduled as 4 hours, depending on the work at hand. If a project takes over 4 hours, together we may decide to break it up into more work sessions depending on what area we are working on.
Here are some general time estiamtes:
As you can see, times vary. These ranges are for reference purposes. To get a more accurate estimate, a consultation is the way to go!