So, how does it work? Where do I start?
It starts with a consultation (the assessment phase).
– During the consultation I am looking for the hidden potential that lies within your space.
– You’ll share what works, what doesn’t work, and all the things that bother you about that space. So much is learned when you share.
– While you share, I am already thinking of solutions. I don’t hold back – I will share them with you right then!
– As we discuss possibilities together, we are preparing for what will take place on our work day.
– If there is any homework to do, you’ll be left with a list. Homework is not required, but many clients want to get the ball rolling. I give you baby steps to get you started.
– A 60 minute consultation is just $65. You’ll be left with clear focus and direction and an action plan which, in many cases, you can begin executing immediately.
We get started!
– My goal by the end of the consultation is to know how long it will take to get your space(s) organized with an estimated cost including supplies.
– Next, we schedule your work day(s) at times that are best for you.
How Long Does it Take?
– Time estimates are based on how long a job will take with ONE organized assisting you. The price will vary depending on your specific space. What is “a lot of stuff” to one person, is only “some” stuff to another.
– More organizers can be included to expedite the project.
– Minimum time for a work session is 4 hours, and is the magic number. SO MUCH can be accomplished in that amount of time. If a project is estimated to take longer than 4 hours, together we’ll decide how best to schedule it out.
Here are some general time estimates*:
click the tab for your area of interest
*As you can see, times vary. These ranges are for reference purposes. To get a more accurate estimate, a consultation is the way to go!
What is the hourly rate?
The hourly rate is $75 per organizer.
If you are
– Tired of wasting time everyday trying to find things.
– Overwhelmed with all the stuff that has accumulated in your home or space.
– Maybe your spouse, or another important person in your life has asked you to get organized.
– Tired of wasting money to buy things you know you have but can’t seem to find.
– At a point in your life where you just want less.
– Or you are seeking some clarity and you know that your clutter is preventing you from getting there.
There are as many reasons as there are people. It doesn’t matter why you have decided to get organized, we can help you right where you are.
What are you waiting for call us right now!